Team Health Holdings's CEO just disposed of 4,600 shares

Greg Roth, Team Health Holdings's CEO and a director of the company, recently disposed of 4,600 shares of the company. The disposals took place at prices ranging from $14.93 to $49.30 per share, on June 16, 2014. Roth still owns 155,864 shares of the company. Roth operates out of Knoxville, TN. Some additional info was provided as follows:

These shares were acquired and subsequently sold pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 Sales Plan dated May 8, 2014 between the Shareholder and Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, LLC. The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $48.44 to $48.99, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to Team Health Holdings, Inc., any security holder of Team Health Holdings, Inc., or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range. The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $48.44 to $49.84, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to Team Health Holdings, Inc., any security holder of Team Health Holdings, Inc., or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range. These stock options were exercised and the underlying shares sold pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 Sales Plan dated May 8, 2014 between the Shareholder and Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, LLC. The stock options are fully vested and exercisable. The stock options are vested and exercisable with respect to 75% of the underlying shares and shall vest and become exercisable with respect to the remaining 25% of the shares on the fourth anniversary of the May 26, 2011 grant date.

The above information was disclosed in a filing to the SEC. To see this filing in its entirety, click here. Team Health Holdings next reports earnings on July 28, 2014.

To receive a free e-mail notification whenever Team Health Holdings makes a similar move, sign up!

Other recent filings from the company include the following:

Team Health Holdings, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2014 - July 29, 2014
Team Health Holdings Just Filed Its Quarterly Report: Earnings Per ShareTh... - July 29, 2014

   Auto Refresh

Feedback