VP&GM of Hayward Holdings, Inc. just cashed-in 32,945 options

Fernando Blasco, VP&GM of Hayward Holdings, Inc., recently cashed-in 32,945 options. The options were exercised at $1.80, while the disposals took place at $15.17 per share, on May 26, 2022. Blasco continues to hold 10,928 shares of the company. Blasco operates out of Charlotte, NC. Some additional info was provided as follows:

The reported transaction was effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan.
The price reported is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions ranging from $14.67 to $15.28, inclusive. The Reporting Person undertakes to provide to the Company, any security holder of the Company or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range.
This option is vested as to 80% of the initial underlying shares of Common Stock. The option vests as to the remaining 20% of the initial underlying shares of Common Stock in two equal installments, on each of April 25, 2023 and April 25, 2024.

The above information was disclosed in a filing to the SEC. To see the filing, click here.

To receive a free e-mail notification whenever Hayward Holdings, Inc. makes a similar move, sign up!

Auto Refresh