Hudson Pacific Properties releases salary data. CEO received compensation of $87% of our CEO’s 2016

Hudson Pacific Properties just filed its annual proxy statement, which details the salary information of its key executives. In 2016, the company's CEO made 87% of our CEO’s 2016 total annual compensation was variable and performance-based (81% on average for our other named executive officers (“NEOs”))..

The table is included below:

Pay-Performance Alignment

l
87% of our CEO’s 2016 total annual compensation was variable and performance-based (81% on average for our other named executive officers (“NEOs”)).

l
22% of our CEO’s 2016 total annual compensation continues to be at-risk and will only be earned if significant total shareholder return (“TSR”)-based performance goals are achieved (21% on average for our other NEOs).

l
At year-end 2016, the Compensation Committee realigned our CEO’s and the other NEOs’ equity to be more performance-based (e.g., Outperformance Plan (“OPP”)).
Continued Use of Formulaic Incentive Compensation

l
80% of our cash bonus program is based on pre-established corporate performance measures, with the remaining 20% determined at the Compensation Committee’s discretion based on a subjective review of other Company performance and individual performance.

l
OPP equity awards are earned based on our achievement of TSR in excess of 27% (or an average of 9% annually) and relative TSR above the SNL US Equity REIT Index over a three-year performance period.
Strong Compensation Governance

l
Mandatory holding period for equity of three years beyond the vesting date of time-based restricted stock awards and two years beyond the vesting date of any shares (or units) earned under the 2017 OPP.

l
Stock ownership guidelines for executives and directors, with 10x base salary for the CEO.

l
Double-trigger change-in-control provisions and no excise tax gross-ups.

l
Anti-hedging and anti-pledging policy that prohibits executives and directors from pledging or hedging our securities.

The above information was disclosed in a filing to the SEC. To see the filing, click here.

To receive a free e-mail notification whenever Hudson Pacific Properties makes a similar move, sign up!

Other recent filings from the company include the following:

EVP of Hudson Pacific Properties just disposed of 10,000 shares - June 12, 2018
Hudson Pacific Properties's Chief Executive Officer just disposed of 46,213 shares - June 6, 2018
EVP of Hudson Pacific Properties just disposed of 5,000 shares - June 6, 2018
Hudson Pacific Properties director just disposed of 2,000 shares - June 6, 2018
EVP of Hudson Pacific Properties just disposed of 5,000 shares - June 4, 2018

Auto Refresh

Feedback