Nivalis Therapeutics, Inc.'s See Remarks was just granted 198,759 options

Stanford L Peng, Nivalis Therapeutics, Inc.'s See Remarks, just received 198,759 options from the company. The strike price of the options received was $0.65, and these expire on dates ranging from September 21, 2026 to March 13, 2027. Peng now owns at least 198,759 options on the company.

Some additional info was provided as follows:

Pursuant to that certain Agreement and Plan of Merger and Reorganization (the "Merger Agreement"), dated as of April 18, 2017, by and among the Issuer, Nautilus Merger Sub, Inc. and the corporation then known as Alpine Immune Sciences, Inc. ("Old Alpine"), each share of Old Alpine common stock was converted into 0.4969 shares of the Issuer's common stock (the "Exchange Ratio"). Each option to purchase shares of Old Alpine outstandi ng and unexercised was assumed by the Issuer pursuant to the Merger Agreement and converted into an option, subject to vesting, to purchase shares of common stock of the Issuer, with the number of shares of the Issuer's common stock underlying such option and the exercise price for such option adjusted to reflect the Exchange Ratio. This option vests 25% on September 6, 2017, and the remaining 75% vests in 36 substantially equal monthly installments thereafter, subject to the Reporting Person's continued service with the Issuer and certain change of control provisions.

The above information was disclosed in a filing to the SEC. To see the filing, click here.

To receive a free e-mail notification whenever Nivalis Therapeutics, Inc. makes a similar move, sign up!

Other recent filings from the company include the following:

Confidential treatment order - March 19, 2019
Securities to be offered to employees in employee benefit plans - March 18, 2019
Securities to be offered to employees in employee benefit plans - March 18, 2019
General form for registration of securities under the Securities Act of 1933 - March 18, 2019
Nivalis Therapeutics, Inc. Just Filed Its Annual Report: Net Loss Per ShareBa... - March 18, 2019

Auto Refresh