ProPhase Labs's Chief Accounting Officer just declared owning 7,400 shares of ProPhase Labs

Monica L. Brady, ProPhase Labs's Chief Accounting Officer, has just filed an initial statement of beneficial ownership where 7,400 shares of ProPhase Labs were declared. This form is usually filed as a prelude to receiving options or buying company shares, so there may be more to come from Brady. Brady operates out of Doylestown,, PA. Some additional info was provided as follows:

25% of these shares were vested and exercisable as of September 26, 2017, the date of grant, and the remaining 75% of the shares will vest in three annual installments beginning on September 26, 2018.

The above information was disclosed in a filing to the SEC. To see the filing, click here.

To receive a free e-mail notification whenever ProPhase Labs makes a similar move, sign up!

Other recent filings from the company include the following:

ProPhase Labs Just Received a Notice of Effectiveness - July 5, 2018
Registration statement under Securities Act of 1933 - June 25, 2018

Auto Refresh

Feedback