Team Health Holdings's Executive VP and CFO just cashed-in 12,500 options


David P. Jones, Team Health Holdings's Executive VP and CFO, recently cashed-in 12,500 options. The options were exercised at $13.40, while the sales took place at $42.25 per share, on October 16, 2013. Jones continues to hold 52,876 shares of the company. Jones operates out of Knoxville, TN. Some additional info was provided as follows:

These shares were acquired upon the exercise of stock options and subsequently sold pursuant to a 10b5-1 plan entered into between David Jones and Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, LLC dated August 1, 2013. The shares were sold in a single transaction at a price of $42.2500. The stock options are fully vested and exercisable with respect to 75% of the underlying shares and shall vest and become exercisable with respect to the remaining 25 % of the remaining shares on the fourth anniversary of the May 27, 2010 grant date.

The above information was disclosed in a filing to the SEC. To see this filing in its entirety, click here. Team Health Holdings next reports earnings on October 28, 2013.

To receive a free e-mail notification whenever Team Health Holdings makes a similar move, sign up!

Other recent filings from the company include the following:

Team Health Holdings insider just disposed of 4,600 shares - Sept. 17, 2014
Initial statement of beneficial ownership of securities - Sept. 17, 2014
Team Health Holdings's EVP and COO just cashed-in 11,062 options - Sept. 17, 2014
SVP of Team Health Holdings just cashed-in 7,743 options - Sept. 15, 2014
Team Health: Executive Vice President And Chief Financial Officer - Sept. 15, 2014

   Auto Refresh

Feedback