Commercial Metals Company's VP and Chief Human Resources O just picked up 29,063 shares

Terry P. Hatten, Commercial Metals Company's VP and Chief Human Resources O, recently acquired 29,063 shares of the company. The buys took place at $0.00 per share (and therefore, likely the result of option or restricted share grants), on December 09, 2013. Hatten now owns 29,063 shares of the company. Hatten operates out of Irving, TX. Some additional info was provided as follows:

The PSU award will vest at 75% if certain financial criteria are met. The remaining 25% will vest relative to Total Shareholder Return measured over a three-year performance period for the Company against its Performance Peer Group.

The above information was disclosed in a filing to the SEC. To see this filing in its entirety, click here.

To receive a free e-mail notification whenever Commercial Metals Company makes a similar move, sign up!

   Auto Refresh

Feedback