Team Health Holdings's CEO just cashed-in 10,000 options

Greg Roth, Team Health Holdings's CEO and a director of the company, recently cashed-in 10,000 options. The options were exercised at $13.40, while the sales took place at $46.00 per share, on December 16, 2013. Roth continues to hold 164,319 shares of the company. Roth operates out of Knoxville, TN. Some additional info was provided as follows:

These shares were acquired upon the exercise of stock options and subsequently sold pursuant to a 10b5-1 plan entered into between Greg Roth and Morgan Stanley Smith Barney dated May 10, 2012. The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $45.74 to $46.31, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to Team Health Holdings, Inc., an y security holder of Team Health Holdings, Inc., or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range. The stock options are vested and exercisable with respect to 75% of the underlying shares and shall become exercisable with respect to the remaining 25% of the underlying shares on the fourth anniversary of the May 27, 2010 grant date.

The above information was disclosed in a filing to the SEC. To see this filing in its entirety, click here.

To receive a free e-mail notification whenever Team Health Holdings makes a similar move, sign up!

Other recent filings from the company include the following:

Team Health Holdings insider just disposed of 4,600 shares - Sept. 17, 2014
Initial statement of beneficial ownership of securities - Sept. 17, 2014
Team Health Holdings's EVP and COO just cashed-in 11,062 options - Sept. 17, 2014

   Auto Refresh