Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc.'s President and COO was just granted 209,303 restricted shares

Louis Md Brenner, Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc.'s President and COO, just received 209,303 restricted shares from the company. The restricted shares don't become available to Brenner until such time as they become vested. Brenner now owns at least 209,303 restricted shares of the company.

Some additional info was provided as follows:


Each restricted stock unit represents a contingent right to receive one share of common stock. The restricted stock units were granted pursuant to a retention plan approved by the Issuer.
40% shall vest on May 10, 2021 and the remaining 60% shall vest on November 10, 2021, subject to the Reporting Person's continued service through each vesting date.

The above information was disclosed in a fi ling to the SEC. To see the filing, click here.

To receive a free e-mail notification whenever Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. makes a similar move, sign up!

Other recent filings from the company include the following:

Statement of acquisition of beneficial ownership by individuals - Jan. 25, 2022
Allena Pharmaceuticals Provides Clinical And Corporate Update ALLN-346, - Jan. 4, 2022

Auto Refresh

Feedback