5. Check if Disclosure of Legal Proceedings Is Required Pursuant to
Items 2(d) or 2(e):
6. Citizenship or Place of Organization: United States
Number of 7. Sole Voting Power: 0
Shares Beneficially 8. Shared Voting Power: 4,636,946*
Each Reporting 9. Sole Dispositive Power: 0
Person With 10. Shared Dispositive Power: 4,636,946*__
11. Aggregate Amount Beneficially Owned by Each Reporting Person:
12. Check if the Aggregate Amount in Row (11) Excludes Certain Shares
(See Instructions): Not Applicable
13. Percent of Class Represented by Amount in Row (11): ...
The above information was disclosed in a filing to the SEC. To see this filing in its entirety, click here.
To receive a free e-mail notification whenever Entropic Communications makes a similar move, sign up!
Other recent filings from the company include the following:
Entropic Communications's SVP Global Mktg just picked up 7,803 shares - Nov. 21, 2014
Entropic Communications's President & CEO was just granted 100,000 options - Nov. 12, 2014
Entropic Reports Third Quarter 2014 Results - Nov. 10, 2014
Entropic Communications Just Filed Its Quarterly Report: The following tables... - Nov. 10, 2014
Entropic Communications director just picked up 1,228 shares - Oct. 30, 2014