Erica B. Schmidt, an insider of Mid-Southern Savings Bank, FSB, recently acquired 500 shares of the company. The buys took place at $0.00 per share (and therefore, likely the result of option or restricted share grants), on December 16, 2020. Schmidt now owns 2,734 shares of the company. Schmidt operates out of Salem, IN. Some additional info was provided as follows:
Represents award of restricted stock pursuant to the 2019 Equity Incentive Plan. 20% of the restricted stock award vests immediately, with the remaining 80% of the awarded stock vesting in four equal installments beginning on December 16, 2021 with the shares fully vested on December 16, 2024.
The above information was disclosed in a filing to the SEC. To see the fili ng, click here.
To receive a free e-mail notification whenever Mid-Southern Savings Bank, FSB makes a similar move, sign up!
Other recent filings from the company include the following:
Annual report [Section 13 and 15(d), not S-K Item 405] - March 26, 2021
Change in - March 26, 2021