Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc.'s Chief Financial Officer was just granted 400,000 options

Richard D Katz, Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc.'s Chief Financial Officer, just received 400,000 options from the company. The strike price of the options received was $1.67, and these expire on February 01, 2031. Katz now owns at least 400,000 options on the company.

Some additional info was provided as follows:


25% shall vest on 2/1/2022 and the remaining 75% shall vest in equal monthly installments over the following thirty-six (36) months.

The above information was disclosed in a filing to the SEC. To see the filing, click here.

To receive a free e-mail notification whenever Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. makes a similar move, sign up!

Other recent filings from the company include the following:

Statement of acquisition of beneficial ownership by individuals - Jan. 25, 2022
Allena Pharmaceuticals Provides Clinical And Corporate Update ALLN-346, - Jan. 4, 2022

Auto Refresh

Feedback