Kevin Holleran, Hayward Holdings, Inc.'s President and CEO and a director of the company, recently acquired 103,429 shares of the company. The buys took place at prices ranging from $1.40 to $21.95 per share, on August 13, 2021. Holleran now owns 562,564 shares of the company. Holleran operates out of Berkeley Heights, NJ. Some additional info was provided as follows:
Represents shares of Common Stock that were withheld by the Issuer in connection with the net exercise of options. No shares were sold by the reporting person.
This option is vested as to 70% of the underlying shares of Common Stock. The option vests as to the remaining 30% of the underlying shares of Common Stock in three equal installments, on each of August 12, 2022, August 12, 2023 and August 12, 2024
The above information was disclosed in a filing to the SEC. To see the filing, click here.
To receive a free e-mail notification whenever Hayward Holdings, Inc. makes a similar move, sign up!