Rothschild Capital Partners, LLC files portfolio update
Rothschild Capital Partners, LLC just filed a portfolio update (also known as a 13-F), dated October 26, 2015. The portfolio holdings are as of September 30, 2015.
Rothschild Capital Partners, LLC reported adding to its positions of:
- Infoblox Inc.
- Google Inc Class A
- Enterprise Products Partners L.P.
- Citrix Systems
- Celgene Corporation
- Canadian National Railway Company
- AVG Technologies N.V.
- Alere Inc.
Positions in the following companies appear to have been reduced:
- The Ultimate Software Group
- HCA Holdings
- Ecolab Inc.
- Donaldson Company
- Dex One Corporation
- Cogentix Medical
- Apple Inc.
It would appear as though Rothschild Capital Partners, LLC sold all of its holdings in:
- WisdomTree Trust WisdomTree Emerging Markets Corporate Bond Fu
- TerraForm Power, Inc.
- MEMC Electronic Materials
- SPDR GOLD TRUST
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
- Procter & Gamble Company (The)
- PAA Natural Gas Storage
- Energizer Holdings
- Cardiovascular Systems
Brand new positions appear to have been established in:
- Starbucks Corporation
- Salesforce.com Inc
- Quest Management Inc.
- Hill-Rom Holdings Inc
- Energizer Resources, Inc.
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
Keep in mind, however, that typos are common in public filings, and that CUSIP numbers may not be accurate. Please verify the filing directly for confirmation of the above information.
To see Rothschild Capital Partners, LLC's latest available portfolio, click here.